JANUARY TO DECEMBER 2020 DAILY DIGITAL PLANNER
This planner is for you, if you're ready to plan and organize your whole time, in and out of class! It is designed to help you take care of your classroom, plan your lessons + activities + events, and track your students' progress + info + meetings. All on a daily basis.
And by every day, I mean EVERY SINGLE DAY because each monthly calendar and weekly spread links you to each and every single daily planner with a time schedule for you plus space to jot down your top tasks, habits, and notes.
Besides, you're going to LOVE the Vertical Layout on the Weekly spreads, that come with 8 spaces - in case you LOVE to have a space for each of your subjects ;)
It’s all here to help you be more organized as a teacher!
Plan your lessons, create your own spreads, and take notes on your iPad or Android tablet with this digital planner. Use it on your GoodNotes / Noteshelf / Xodo, or any PDF reader application.
If Digital Planning is new to you, no worries! Your purchase includes a series of videos to show you how to use your planner and how to make the most out of it 😉
This planner comes with pre-made layouts to take care of your classroom, lessons, students, and developement as a teacher. Besides, if comes iwth extra layouts for your finances, goals, notes, and more!
You can use it on your iPad or tablet, and even on your phone or laptop. Just make sure you have any of these apps GoodNotes, Noteshelf, or Xodo.
Pick from 6 different beautiful planner covers, and the planner comes with clickable tabs and easy to navigate sections. Besides, all main sections have a clickable menu so you can go from one page to another quickly + easily.
*** PLEASE NOTE: You will receive access to an INSTANT DOWNLOAD of this digital planner with a PDF on how to use it plus access to Video Lessons. ***
Text can be added using your iPad, iPad Pro or Tablet. For clickable links to work, you need to have the ‘Read Only’ tool selected in the app you use. ** Look at the Instructions file and the Video Lessons.
*** Make sure you read this page thoroughly and that you understand this product + its contents. ***
• When you purchase this digital planner you’ll receive one PDF file (for Monday start) with the following:
** 540+ landscape pages
- 6 Different Cover Pages to choose from
- Contents Page with links to each tab section (this is the tab with the little house)
- My Year cover page after which comes the 2020 + 2021 yearly overview and key dates
- 12 monthly overviews (one for each month, go to this by clicking the monthly tabs)
- 12 monthly planners (one for each month) with clickable buttons to go to each week + day of the month.
- A dated weekly planner for each week of each month, in a vertical layout. Besides, each day takes you to its daily spread
- A dated daily planner for each day of the year.
- Notes section with dotted, graphed, and lined pages
- Blank pages section with dotted, grid, and lined pages for you to copy + paste anywhere in your planner.
- 3 Functional extra section tabs to use for whatever you want.
• Plus another PDF with instructions and advice.
• Also includes 2 PNG file with 325+ stickers to add to your planner:
- numbers (1-31)
- scripted to-dos
- colorful circles
- event tags
CLASSROOM SECTION PAGES:
Websites + Passwords
Events + Dates
Substitute Teacher Report
LESSONS SECTION PAGES:
Weekly Lesson Plan
Guided Reading Week
Field Trip Plan Team
Project Plan Teams
Overview Event Plan
STUDENTS SECTION PAGES:
Student Information -
Student Progress Report
Special Needs Tracker
CAREER GOALS SECTION PAGES:
Goals at a Glance
EXTRAS SECTION PAGES:
Weekly Planner -
Weekly Planner -
Yearly Finances Overview
Yearly Finances Review
Monthly Finance Tracker
Portrait Fitness + Health Planner: http://www.easyprintableplanners.com/fitness-digital-planner//a>
This digital download is intended for a single user. If you are interested in commercial use, please contact me for commercial license information at:
Thank you for being respectful of this policy :)
1. Click the button ‘Buy Now’.
2. You'll be redirected to the checkout page.
3. After you complete the payment you will be prompted to create an account (if you don't have one), and you’ll receive an email to login to download your files.
4. Log in, and go to 'My Library'
5. Go to the Planner you want to download.
6. Download the files.
7. After downloading the files, you can either airdrop to your iPad or open via dropbox/google drive. Watch the videos for reference.
8. Start planning + enjoy!
Due to the instant nature of this transaction, I cannot offer refunds or exchanges on your purchase. However, if you have any problems with the download or file please contact me at [email protected] and I’ll help you resolve it as quickly as possible!
Due to variations in monitors, web viewing devices and printers, the colors shown on your screen may vary slightly from the actual printed file.
If you have any questions, please message me. Thank you for visiting my shop!
© COPYRIGHT 2016-2020 by Karen Avila.
For Personal Use Only. You may not use these files for commercial use; they may not be shared, resold, recreated, copied, redistributed, or reproduced for any purpose without expressed permission from the artist.
When you sign up with your name and email, I'll send you an exclusive discount code to SAVE 15%, FREE monthly calendars, and access to our new community. Sign up below!